Position: Project Manager (Amherst, NH)
Project Manager Job Description
- Must be familiar with the following furniture brands: HERMAN MILLER, KNOLL, ALLSTEEL, STEELCASE, D.I.R.T.T., HAWORTH and other furniture brands.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and operations of commercial furniture installation projects.
- Oversee the staff to verify that they are being productive, efficient and completing the tasks at hand.
- Report on a weekly basis the proposals sent, the company’s name, locations, anticipated usage and the outcome or status of the proposal.
- Develop new methods of recruiting and marketing for the company.
- Develop relationships with the decision makers and the individuals that will be utilizing our services.
- Understand your customers operation and needs with the credentials that are necessary for the position.
- Document and advise on any and all problems encountered with the staff, employees and customers.
- Perform the sales and marketing for your territory, either from the office, in person or at the physical location of the potential or current customer.
- College graduate preferred
- Minimum of 3 years with work experience in the field of commercial furniture installation.
- Computer and equipment knowledge is necessary, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and works, Microsoft Outlook.
- Reliable and very enthusiastic about the work and company
- Organized, multi-tasking, and strong managerial sense.
- Determined based on experience
- Expense account