Position: Sales and Business Development (Amherst, NH)
- Prospect for new sales leads for a commercial office furniture installation company
- Cold call on potential accounts, either in person or on the telephone
- Pre-approve potential customers
- Generate proposals for new customers
- Follow up on sent proposals and credit applications
- Work with existing and potential customers on how to utilize our services
- Follow up with signed accounts to ensure that their needs are being met
- Work with potential and current customers to make certain that we meet there requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be familiar with HERMAN MILLER, KNOLL, ALLSTEEL, STEELCASE, D.I.R.T.T., HAWORTH and other furniture brands
- Graduate from high school and complete some college. College graduate preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a sales role. Direct sales and marketing experience necessary
- Computer and equipment knowledge is necessary, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and Works, Microsoft Outlook
- Reliable and very enthusiastic about the work and company
- Organized, able to multi task, and strong managerial sense.
- Entrepreneurial thought process.
- Determined based on experience
- Participation in the quarterly and annual bonus program
- Expense account
- We will pay the qualified applicant relocation fees if the applicant is out of state and willing to relocate for the job.